Tuesday, September 05, 2006

elsewhere on the Internet this exists...

9-5-6

******

my boyfriend made rabbit ears behind Bernie Sanders as he was stumping in the Harmony Parking Lot. The Sanders posse didn't dig it and forcibly removed him from the grounds

*******

riding the underground rails until I'm numb to where I'm going, or what I've left behind


*******


an old high school chum visits me after a long time apart. She got the biggest engagement ring


******


I've come across a Native tribal council--they are chanting a song I'm familiar with, so I stay to listen. Then one accusses another of stepping on his robes, and tries to make him buy the robes as payment. I turn on a TV via remote to tune them out, which everyone knows is really rude...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home